List of accepted papers
- Sebastian Hahn, Jan Reineke and Reinhard Wilhelm "Towards Compositionality in Execution Time Analysis - Definition and Challenges"
- Martijn M.H.P. Van Den Heuvel, Reinder J. Bril and Johan Lukkien "Budget allocations for hierarchical fixed-priority scheduling of sporadic tasks with deferred preemptions upon EDP resources"
- André De Matos Pedro, David Pereira, Luís Miguel Pinho and Jorge Sousa Pinto "Logic-based Schedulability Analysis for Compositional Hard Real-Time Embedded Systems"
- Sara Afshar, Nima Moghaddami Khalilzad, Farhang Nemati and Thomas Nolte "Resource Sharing among Prioritized Real-Time Applications on Multiprocessors"
- Bekim Cilku, Roland Kammerer and Peter Puschner "Aligning Single Path Loops to Reduce the Number of Capacity Cache Misses"
- Maria Vasilevskaya and Simin Nadjm-Tehrani "Support for Cross-domain Composition of Embedded Systems Using MARTE Models"