Note: short papers - 10min, regular papers - 15min, at the end of each session there will be a short panel like discussion
09:00 - 09:30 Welcome and introduction
09:00 - 10:30 Distributed systems
- "Distributed Processing for Automotive Data Stream Management System on Mixed Single- and Multi-core Processors" by Jaeyong Rho, Takuya Azumi, Hiroshi Oyama, Kenya Sato and Nobuhiko Nishio
- (short – invited) "Communication-aware scheduling on an IMA architecture"
by Emilie Deroche, Jean-Luc Scharbarg and Christian Fraboul
10:30 - 11:00 Coffee break
11:00 - 11:30 Compositional design
- "Turning Compositionality into Composability"
by Bjorn Andersson
- (short – WiP) "Intra-component Resource Sharing on a Virtual Multiprocessor Platform"
by Sara Afshar, Nima Khalilzad, Moris Behnam, Reinder J. Bril and Thomas Nolte
11:30 - 12:30 Keynote speech
- "Compositional Model-Based System Design"
by Stavros Tripakis
14:00 - 15:30 Compositional design
- "Evaluating the Average-case Performance Penalty of Bandwidth-like Interfaces"
by Bjorn Andersson
- "Optimizing the Resource Requirements of Hierarchical Scheduling Systems"
by Jin Hyun Kim, Axel Legay, Abdeldjalil Boudjadar, Ulrik Nyman, Kim G. Larsen, Insup Lee and Jin-Young Choi
- (short – invited) "Towards Compositional Mixed-Criticality Real-Time Scheduling in Open Systems"
by Jaewoo Lee, Hoon Sung Chway, Arvind Easwaranz, Insik Shiny, Insup Lee
- (short – invited) "Cache-aware Interfaces for Compositional Real-Time Systems"
by Linh Thi Xuan Phan, Meng Xu, Insup Lee
15:30 - 16:00 Coffee break
16:00 - 17:30 Compositional design
- (full – invited) "A Systems of Systems perspective on the Internet of Things"
by Johan Lukkien
- (short – invited) "Towards a Compositional Service Architecture for Real-Time Cloud Robotics"
by Shahina Begum, Kristian Sandström, Moris Behnam, Thomas Nolte
- (full – invited) "Probabilistic Component-Based Analysis for Networks"
by Luca Santinelli