1. Senthil Kumar Chandran et al., Best paper award in International Secure Software Integration and Reliability Improvement 2010 , Singapore,
2. Rajeev Kanth et al, Best student paper award in Mediterranean Microwave Symposium 2010, Cyprus
3. Rosy B. Raysaha, The 'young scientist' award, International Conference on Lightning Protection, 2010, Cagliary
4. E. A. R. L. Pannila, Finalist in the RFID Nordic Scholarship Programme 2009
5. Nutan Toppo, 1st runner up in Business Brain Competition conducted by Students in Free Enterprise(SIFE)
6. Omar Salman, Department prize for outstanding performance in MSc software engineering programme, Department of Computer Science, University of York.
1. Rajeev Kumar Kanth, Qiansu Wan, Pasi Liljeberg, Aulis Tuominen, Li Rong Zheng, Hannu Tenhunen,"Investigation and Evaluation of Life Cycle Assessment of Printed Electronics and its Environmental Impacts Analysis", Proceedings of 7th International New Exploratory Technologies, NEXT 2010 conference, ISBN: 978-951-29-4462-0, Oct 19-21, Turku Finland
2. Rajeev Kumar Kanth, Waqar Ahmad, Subarna Shakya, Pasi Liljeberg, Li-Rong Zheng, Hannu Tenhunen, "Autonomous Use of Fractal Structure in Low Cost, Multiband and Compact Navigatinal Antenna" Conference proceedings of 10th Mediterranean Microwave Symposium (MMS) 2010, Northern Cyprus, ISBN: 978-1-4244-7243-7, © 2010 IEEE.. Best student paper award
3. Waqar Ahmad, Rajeev Kumar Kanth, Qiang Chen, Li-Rong Zheng, Hannu Tenhunen, "Fast Transient Simulation Algorithm for a 3D Power Distribution Bus" Conference proceedings of 2nd Asia Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ASQED) Penang Malaysia, ISBN: 978-1-4244-7809-5,© 2010 IEEE
4. Rajeev Kumar Kanth, Waqar Ahmad, Yasar Amin, Pasi Liljeberg, Li-Rong Zheng, Hannu Tenhunen, "Analysis, Design and Development Novel, Low Profile 2.487 GHz Microstrip Antenna" Conference proceedings of 14th International Symposium on Antenna Technology and Applied Electromagnetics and the American Electromagnetics Conference (ANTEM/AMEREM) 2010, ISBN: 978-1-4244-5049-7, © 2010 IEEE
5. Rajeev Kumar Kanth, Alok Kumar Singhal, Pasi Liljeberg, Hannu Tenhunen, "Analysis, Design and Development Novel, Low Profile Microstrip Antenna for Satellite Navigation", Conference proceedings of NORCHIP 2009Trondheim, Norway, ISBN: 978-1-4244-4311-6/09/ © 2009 IEEE
6. Rajeev Kumar Kanth, Alok Kumar Singhal, Pasi Liljeberg, Hannu Tenhunen, "Design of Multiband Fractal Antenna for Mobile and Handheld Terminals", Conference proceedings of Asian Himalayan First International Conference on Internet (AH-ICI, 2009), Kathmandu Nepal, ISBN:978-1-4244-4570-7/09/ © 2009 IEEE
7. Waqar Ahmad, Rajeev Kumar Kanth, Qiang Chen, Li-Rong Zheng, Hannu Tenhunen, "Power Distribution TSVs induced Core Switching Noise" IEEE Electrical Design of Advanced Packaging and Systems Symposium (EDAPS) 2010.
8. G.Profeta, C. Franchini, K.A.I.L.W., Gamalath, A. Continenza , "First principles investigation of the BaFe2As2(001) surface", Accepted for publication by Phyl Rev. B
9. Jessy Parokaran, Ali Ozgur Argunsah (Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciencia), Baran Çuruklu, Mujdat Cetin (Sabanci University), "Analysis of EEG Signals for Brain Computer Interface", Medicinteknikdagarna, Västerås
10. Khalid, A., Abdul Haye, M., Khan, M. J., and Shamail, S., Survey of Frameworks, "Architectures and Techniques in Autonomic Computing", In fifth International Conference on Autonomic and Autonomous Systems (ICAS 2009) Valencia, Spain, April 20-25, 2009
11. Khan, M.J., Shamail, S., and Awais, M.M., "Decision Making in Autonomic Managers Using Fuzzy Inference System", In fifth International Conference on Autonomic and Autonomous Systems (ICAS 2009) Valencia, Spain, April 20-25, 2009
12. M. Ebrahimi, M. Daneshtalab, N. Sreejesh, P. Liljeberg, H. Tenhunen, "Efficient Network Interface Architecture for Network-on-Chips", In Proceedings of 27th Norchip, IEEE Press, pp. 1-4, Nov 2009, Norway.
13. Nour Ali; Rukmani Nellipaiappan; Rajalaxmi Chandran; Muhammad Ali Babar," Model Driven Support for the Service Oriented Architecture Modeling Language", Presented at PESOSV 2010-2ND International Workshop on Principles of Engineering Service Oriented Systems , May 2010 in Cape town, South Africa. http://www.s-cube-network.eu/PESOS
14. R. Karthikeyan, T. Pahikkala, S. Virtanen, J. Isoaho, K Manickavasagam and KVV. Murthy: "Fuzzy Logic Based Control for Parallel Cascade Control" International Journal on Automatic Control and System Engineering 10(II):39-48, 2010.
15. Abhilash Thekkilakattil, Anju S Pillai, Radu Dobrin, Sasikumar Punnekkat, "Reducing the Number of Preemptions in Real-Time Systems Scheduling by CPU Frequency Scaling", 18th International Conference on Real-Time and Network Systems, Toulouse, France, November, 2010
16. Senthil Kumar Chandran, Radhamani Pillay, Radu Dobrin, Sasikumar Punnekkat, "Efficient scheduling with adaptive fault tolerance in heterogeneous multiprocessor systems",International Conference on Computer and Electrical Engineering (ICCEE), Chengdu, China, November, 2010
17. Aleksandar Dimov, Senthil Kumar Chandran, Sasikumar Punnekkat, "Mutation testing framework for software reliability model analysis and reliability estimation", Central and Eastern European Software Engineering Conference (CEE-SECR), Moscow, Russia, October, 2010
18. Radhamani Pillay, Senthil Kumar Chandran, Sasikumar Punnekkat, "Optimizing Resources in Real-time Scheduling for Fault Tolerant Processors", International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Grid Computing (PGDC-2010),IEEE, Solan (HP), India, October, 2010
19. Senthil Kumar Chandran, Aleksandar Dimov, Sasikumar Punnekkat, Modeling uncertainties in the estimation of software reliability – a pragmatic approach",International Conference on" Secure Software Integration and Reliability Improvement (SSIRI)- Best paper award, IEEE, Singapore, June, 2010. Best paper award
20. Aleksandar Dimov, Senthil Kumar Chandran, Sasikumar Punnekkat, "How do we collect data for software reliability estimation?" , International Conference on Computer Systems and Technologies (CompSysTech), Sofia, June, 2010
21. Senthil Kumar Chandran, Sasikumar Punnekkat, "Towards a reliable communication network for International Monitoring System", International Scientific Studies Conference (ISS 09), p 132, CTBTO, Vienna, Austria, June, 2009
22. Radhamani Pillay, Sasikumar Punnekkat, Santanu Dasgupta (Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mohandas College of Engineering& Technology, ), "An Improved Redundancy Scheme for the Optimal Utilization of Onboard Computers", IEEE Indicon 2009, Gandhi Nagar, India, December, 2009
23. Shanker, K.P.S.; Austin, J.; Sherly, E.; "An Algorithm for alignment-free sequence comparison using Logical Match", Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE), 2010 The 2nd International Conference on
24. Shanker, K.P.S.; Turner, A.; Sherly, E.; Austin, J.; "Sequential data mining using correlation matrix memory", International Conference on Networking and Information Technology (ICNIT), 2010
25. Hongyu Pei-Breivold, Muhammad Aufeef Chauhan, Muhammad Ali Babar, "A Systematic Review of Studies of Open Source Software Evolution" , 17th Asia Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC), IEEE, Sydney, 2010
26. Abhilash Thekkilakattil, Radu Dobrin, Sasikumar Punnekkat, Hüseyin Aysan," Optimizing the Fault Tolerance Capabilities of Distributed Real-Time Systems", 14th International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation, WiP, Palma de Mallorca, September, 2009
27. Zeeshan Ali Rana, Mian Muhammad Awais, Shafay Shamail, "An FIS for Early Detection of Defect Prone Modules", International Conference on Intelligent Computing (ICIC’09) ,Ulsan , Korea, 2009
28. Chandima Gomes and Vernon Cooray, "Electromagnetic transients in radio/microwave bands and surge protective devices", Progress in Electromagnetic Research, vol. 108, pp. 101 – 130, 2010.
29. Noor Azlinda Ahmad , Mahendra Fernando , Vernon Cooray, "ON THE DERIVATIVES OF NARROW BIPOLAR PULSES", Proceedings of the 30TH International Conference on Lightning Protection, Cagliary, Italy, 2010.
30. Zikri Abadi Baharudin , Jakke Mäkelä , Mahendra Fernando , Vernon Cooray , J.S. Mäkelä, "COMPARATIVE STUDY ON PRELIMINARY BREAKDOWN PULSE TRAINS OBSERVED IN MALAYSIA AND FLORIDA", Proceedings of the 30TH International Conference on Lightning Protection, Cagliary, 2010.
31. Vernon Cooray , Mahendra Fernando , Liliana Arevalo , Marley Becerra, "SIMULATING THE COMPETITION BETWEEN MULTIPLE CONNECTING LEADERS ISSUED FROM A GROUNDED STRUCTURE USING A SELF CONSISTENT LEADER INCEPTION AND PROPAGATION MODEL (SLIM)", Proceedings of the 30TH International Conference on Lightning Protection, Cagliary, Italy, 2010.
32. Fernando, M.A.R.M.; Cooray, V., "Lightning surges at distribution transformer secondary" , 2010 International Conference on Industrial and Information Systems (ICIIS), 2010, Page(s): 532 - 537, doi: 10.1109/ICIINFS.2010.5578648
33. Chandima Gomes , Vernon Cooray, "TRANSIENTS THAT MAY AFFECT LOW VOLTAGE ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS", Proceedings of the 30TH International Conference on Lightning Protection, Cagliary, Italy, 2010.
34. Chandima Gomes , Vernon Cooray, "SURGE PROTECTION OF LOW VOLTAGE SYSTEMS AND RELEVANT STANDARDS", Proceedings of the 30TH International Conference on Lightning Protection, Cagliary, Italy, 2010.
35. Cooray, V. and M. Fernando, "Lightning parameters of engineering interest", in ‘Lightning Protection, Edited by V. Cooray, The Institution of Engineering and Technology, UK, 2010.
36. Cooray, V. and M. Fernando, "Lightning parameters of engineering interest", Cooray, V. (Editor), Lightning Protection, The Institution of Engineering and Technology, London, UK, 2009.
37. Rosy B. Raysaha & Udaya Kumar, "Role of Channel Conductance and Corona Sheath on Return Stroke Current Evolution", 4th International Symposium on Lightning Physics & Effects (COST-P18), Vienna, Austria, May 2009.
38. Rosy Raysaha , Udaya Kumar , Vernon Cooray , Rajeev Thottappillil, "SPECIAL CASE OF LIGHTNING STRIKE TO TALL OBJECTS ON GROUND", Proceedings of the 30TH International Conference on Lightning Protection, Cagliary, Italy, 2010. ‘Young Scientist Award’
39. Rosy B. Raysaha, Udaya Kumar & Rajeev Thottappillil, "A First Order Physical Model for Lightning Return Stroke", IEEE Trans. on Electromagnetic Compatibility (under review)
40. W A Bukhsh, Jonsson, Persson, "Element position perturbation for a narrow spot beam with applications to satellite communication antennas". Progress in Electromagnetic Research, 104, pp. 283--295, May 2010.
41. Abdul Wahid, Asma Rafiq, Farooq Ahmad and Petko Ruskov, " Discovering Business Opportunities via Search Trends ". International Conference Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Regional Development, pp. 813-826
42. Abdul Wahid, Boyan Bontchev, " Platform for Extraction, Visualization and Analysis of Search Trends ". Frontiers of Information Technology, December 21, 2010
43. A. Dutta and W.A.P. Smith, " Minimal Image Sets for Robust Spherical Gradient Photometric Stereo, Technical Sketch ", SIGGRAPH Asia, to appear, 2010.
44. S.R. Sharma, V. Cooray, M. Fernando and F.J. Miranda, Temporal features of different lightning events revealed from wavelet transform; Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics, Accepted for publication, 2010 (Note: paper coauthoring Sri lankan and Nepalese EURECA scholars)
45. Asma Rafiq and Olga Georgieva, "Combined Search Trends", Proceedings of the International Conference on Automatics and Informatics, Sofia, Bulgaria, 2010, pp. 1-4
Other Eureca related publications:
1. Anelyia Gardjeliyska (Sofia University ), Radu Dobrin, Sasikumar Punnekkat, A Successful Application of the Agile Manifesto to Resource Constrained Projects with Open Specifications, The Second International Conference on Software, Services and Semantic Technologies, Varna, Bulgaria, Sept, 2010