The status of your application for EURECA mobility 2009-2010 can now be checked at our application system
Information for those who are provisionally selected:
1. The selection is conditional to validation of your credentials. If you are validated, you can see it in your application details- If not contact an appropriate local coordinator as below:
- If you are a group 1 applicant, you have to be validated by your home university.
- If you are a group 2 applicant you are advised to get the validation done by the assigned EURECA partner university in your country. (Pakistan LUMS Aisha Kanwal, India Amrita University Pradeep Kumar, Nepal, IOE- Subarna Shakya and Sei Lanka University of Colombo).
- Validation could be done in several ways as decided by the local coordinator. For eg., you may be asked to go to the local coordinator with your original documents or they may contact your graduating/current University to confirm the genuiness of the details given in your application.
2. Please note that the duration and starting date have to be adjusted as per the host university requirements and acdemic calendar.
3. UG/Masters/PhD/Post-Doc mobility periods must be minimum 6 months and all mobility must start before 1-September-2009. If you cannot meet any of these requirements, you are advised not to accept the offer of selection.
4. The selected UG and Masters students are requested to get themselves enrolled/ admitted at the host universities. In majority of the cases, students will be enrolled as exchange students, attend some course, or do project work (or both), as agreed upon by the host university. Please contact the local EURECA coordinator at the host university for the admission procedures and other information. If any student fails to get registered due to whatever reasons (even due to passing of deadline for application/admission to new programs), then EURECA will not be able to provide funding to that student.
5. The selection/funding decision will be revoked, if at any stage the applicant is found to have provided wrong/fraudulent information, or if he/she ceases to meet the eligibility requirements as set by the funding agency, or do not perform well during studies.
Please, indicate the acceptance of the offer under the above mentioned terms and conditions, in our on-line system BEFORE JUNE 10, 2009. You may also enter your short queries in the comments field provided
Note: Please do NOT spam the coordinators and other university officials with frequent e-mails. This will only delay the process...