The consortium will use a transparent, fair and objective application and selection mechanism based on
common standards. There will be no discrimination in gender, race or ethnicity of the individuals.
The Consortium Board considers the following main aspects:
- Academic results of applicants current or last degree.
- Special academic merits, such as awards, publications, etc.
- Disabled students with special needs.
- Students with socio-economical problems.
- Foreign language abilities.
For staff exchange, the following aspects will be meritial:
- Academic results.
- Contribution towards joint teaching modules between home and host university.
- Contribution towards joint research proposals.
- Participation in education at host institution.
- Specialization relevant to the host institution.
The goal is to maintain a fairly equal distribution of individual mobility to each host institution.
Specific information for selection in the third application call in May 2013
For the third application call, the earliest start of mobility will
be December 2014. As soon as the application closes
the selection process will start and takes place
- For Target Group 1, the home institutions validate
that the candidates applying are indeed registered at
the home institution indicated in the application.
They also rank the candidates according to pre-defined criteria.
The partner institutions assess their own incoming
applications according to eligibility criteria.
- Based on assessments made by the partner institutions,
the Consortium Board takes the
decision on which candidates are to be selected. The
selection seeks to find overall balance among the
sending and receiving institutions, gender, prioritized
fields of study, etc.
- All candidates are informed about the result of
their application via email from the Coordinating office.
Foreseen time for notification: October, 2013.
Note that you may be contacted by the institution
you have applied for before you get the results of your
scholarship application. Such contact may take place
if you need to submit additional documents for matters
of local admission, and does not mean that you
have been selected for a scholarship. Only an official
email from the Coordinating office should be considered
the definite result of your application concerning
- If you are nominated, you will be contacted by
your Host Institution who follow up on the practical
arrangements of the mobility. The Host Institution's
local rules are applied for admission and exam procedures.
Admission Letters are generated automatically withing the online application system in case you are selected for mobility.
- Reserves: vacant spots resulting from drop-outs etc
are filled by applicants from the reserve list according
to criteria applied (target group, nationality, sending
and receiving institutions, gender etc).
All students have to start their mobility at the latest
december 2013. Staff mobility can start later than this date.