General Eligibility Criteria
- Must be a national of one of the EU or Western Balkan countries concerned by Lot 11 (see Target groups);
- Must not have resided nor have carried out her/his main activity (Studies, work) for more than a total of 12 months over the past five years in one of the host countries
- Must have a documented knowledge corresponding to at least level B2 of english or the language of instruction of the course/programme. Additional language requirements can be found on each partner institution's website
- Must belong to one of the specific target groups (see Target groups)
- Must be eligible for program or courses chosen. Admission requirements can be found on each partner institution's web site.
Staff (Academic or administrative):
- Must be a national of one of the EU or Western Blakan countries concerned by Lot 11 (see Target groups);
- Must work in or be associated to an HEI in the partnership, (see Partner Institutions)
- The Home and the Host Institutions and the individual staff must agree on a program to be carried out;
- Must belong to Target group 1 (see Target groups)
See Specific Eligibility Criteria for each mobility type.