Call for Papers - NWPT'11
[ Call for Papers as PDF file ]
23RD NORDIC WORKSHOP ON PROGRAMMING THEORY (NWPT'11)
Mälardalen University, Västerås, Sweden.
The NWPT series of annual workshops is a forum bringing together programming
theorists from the Nordic and Baltic countries, but also from elsewhere.
The previous editions were held in Uppsala (1989, 1999, and 2004), Aalborg (1990),
Göteborg (1991 and 1995), Bergen (1992 and 2000), Åbo (1993, 1998, 2003, and 2010),
Aarhus (1994), Oslo (1996 and 2007), Tallinn (1997, 2002 and 2008),
Lyngby (2001 and 2009), Copenhagen (2005), Reykjavík (2006).
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
This year, NWPT 2011 takes place at Mälardalen Real-Time Research Centre (MRTC), and is hosted by the School of
Innovation, Design, and Engineering, Mälardalen University, Västerås, Sweden.
- - semantics of programming languages,
- - programming language design and programming methodology,
- - programming logics,
- - formal specification of programs,
- - program verification,
- - program construction,
- - tools for program verification and construction,
- - program transformation and refinement,
- - real-time and hybrid systems,
- - models of concurrency and distributed computing,
- - language-based security.
Werner Damm, Professor, University of Oldenburg and OFFIS
Björn Lisper, Professor, Mälardalen University, Sweden
Michael Williams, SW Technology Program, Ericsson AB
Glynn Winskel, Professor, University of Cambridge
|Submission of Abstracts
||23 September, 2011
||6 October, 2011
| Registration deadline
|| 14 October, 2011
||26-28 October, 2011
Authors wishing to give a talk at the workshop are requested to submit abstracts of 2-3 pages
(pdf, printable on A4 paper, using easychair.cls from
through EasyChair at https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=nwpt2011.
Work in progress as well as abstracts of manuscripts submitted for formal publication elsewhere are permitted.
The abstracts of the accepted contributions will be available at the workshop.
After the workshop, selected papers will be invited for submission to a special issue of
The Journal of Logic and Algebraic Programming.
- - Michael R. Hansen, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- - Einar Broch Johnsen, University of Oslo, Norway
- - Kim G. Larsen, Aalborg University, Denmark
- - Anna Ingólfsdóttir, Reykjavík University, Iceland
- - Bengt Nordström, Chalmers | University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- - Olaf Owe, University of Oslo, Norway
- - Paul Pettersson, Mälardalen University, Sweden
- - Gerardo Schneider, IT University, Chalmers | University of Gothenburg, Sweden
and University of Oslo, Norway
- - Andrei Sabelfeld, Chalmers | University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- - Cristina Seceleanu, Mälardalen University, Sweden
- - Tarmo Uustalu, Institute of Cybernetics, Estonia
- - Jüri Vain, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
- - Marina Waldén, Åbo Akademi University, Finland
- - Uwe Wolter, University of Bergen, Norway
- - Wang Yi, Uppsala University, Sweden
Further information will appear on http://www.mrtc.mdh.se/nwpt2011/,
or can be obtained by mailing the organizers at nwpt11(at) list.mdh.se