Latest change Oct. 13, 2004. (Mirror of Johan Malmström's Haxcel
page as of Dec, 16, 2002.)
To avoid spam, all mail addresses on this page have the "@" replaced by
Haxcel - a spreadsheet interface to Haskell
hugs for evaluating with runhugs
using a compiler of your choice. Distributed with nhc98, a Haskell compiler
After downloading and installing of hugs and/or hmake, just put the
haxcel.jar file in a directory of your choice.
Start Haxcel with the command:
java -jar haxcel.jar
Haxcel is being tested on Mac OS X and
- Size of value window should fit data better.
- Settingspart of valuewindow shows after resize of window. This result
sometimes in that the data doesn't fit in the window.
- Tiding up after execution may not work as expected
Mac OS X
- Using Java 1.3.1 and XML Spring 2001 preview release have problems with
parsing of linefeed in CDATA.
- Value window size when first displayed is to small.
- MSc thesis (yet to be completed): PDF PS DVI
- Presentation: PDF
- For other publication, see the home page of the project
home page of the project.
on the internet...