.:: ALL-TIMES / Partners / Symtavision ::.
In automotive, quality and
reliability are of highest importance. Mastering timing and performance
are key for reliable, cost-effective electronic systems.
Symtavision provides advanced solutions for timing analysis, verification
and optimization of embedded real-time systems, with more than 10 years
of research and industry experience in this field.
Symtavision helps software designers, network and system engineers,
architects and integrators to understand and debug, verify and optimize
system timing and performance — from early-stage estimation
to final verification.
Symtavision’s unique scheduling analysis tool suite SymTA/S
is used for timing budgeting, scheduling verification and optimization for ECUs,
bus/networks and complete integrated systems.
SymTA/S’ key features include:
- Reliable worst-case analysis
- End-to-end timing analysis and visualization along data paths
- Analysis for mixed time-triggered and event-triggered networks
- Sensitivity analysis of execution times, CPU speed, interrupt frequency,…
- Exploration of design alternatives
- Early architecture optimization
- Regular refinement and integration analysis
- Timing corner-case generation
Result: reliable, cost-optimized systems with known extensibility
Mapping and Scheduling
- System-level mapping and scheduling optimization
- SW-component integration and scheduling
- Signal to frame mapping
- Heterogeneous networks
(for example, mixed time-triggered
and event-triggered networks with gateways)
End-to-End Timing Analysis
- Predictable timing for distributed control
- Predictable response times to sensor events and user input
- Synchronous and asynchronous systems
Unique, Proven Technology
- More than 10 years of research and development, technology leadership
- Rapidly growing user base
- Engineering services and user training available