PROMOpedia is an online encyclopedia of software PROperty MOdels based on a web-content management system. It is developed as part of the ORION project. ORION addresses the following scientific grand challenge: How to make decisions successfully for efficiently using software components or services from different sources to develop competitive software-intensive systems in relation to the trade-off between functionality, time to market, cost, quality, legacy and risk?
The project addresses development of software intensive products and services, including new development and building on existing assets (systems, components, platforms, etc.). For more info about the ORION project, please visit: http://orion-research.se/
PROMOpedia is an online encyclopedia offering a central point where properties and evaluation methods are collected.
- Séverine Sentilles - Mälardalen University
- Efi Papatheocharous - RISE SICS
- Federico Ciccozzi - Mälardalen University
- Kai Petersen - Blekinge Institute of Technology
More content, tutorials and other scientific information will be added as soon as possible. Make sure to come back to follow our development.
Video presentation is available on Youtube
In this section, you can find a list of scientific articles related to PROMOpedia:
- PROMOpedia: A web-content management-based encyclopedia of software property models. by Séverine Sentilles, Federico Ciccozzi, Efi Papatheocharous in Proceedings of the 40th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2018), Gothenburg, Sweden. May 2018.
- A property model ontology. by Séverine Sentilles, Efi Papatheocharous, Federico Ciccozzi, and Kai Petersen in the 42th Euromicro Conference onSoftware Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA), 2016
For questions, problems, enquiries and feature requests, please email Séverine Sentilles at severine.sentilles ( at ) mdh.se